IIT Delhi’s Annual Technical Fest : Tryst’18 [Feb 23-26]: Registrations Open
Tryst is the annual technical festival of IIT Delhi held in February and March. It is the largest technical fest for North India. It serves as a perfect source for technology enthusiasts to showcase their intelligence and inventiveness and a massive platform for for various activities organized in the form of competitive events, guest lectures, technical workshops and exhibitions.
There are several events under each category with varying rules and regulations. Click here to find the events under each category mentioned above and register for the same.
You will find lectures by the following personalities-
- Casey Handmer
- Don Vaughn
- Robert Metcalfe
- Yogesh Chabria
- Steven Gal
- Dilbagh Gill
- Nitin Gadkari
- Pinaki Laskar
- Ishan Gupta
- Panel Discussion on the ‘Future of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies’
Click here to read about the personalities and register for their lectures.
- Autonomous Robotics
- Bluetooth Robotics
- MATLAB & Image Processing
- Android Apps Development
- Automobile & IC Engine
- Cloud Computing with Big Data and Hadoop
- QuadCopter & UAV
- Ethical Hacking
- 8051 Embedded System
- Programming on JAVA
- Rasberry Pi and Python Based Automation System Design
- IOT with Arduino
- Autocad 2D
- Basic of Electronics & Robotics
- BitCoin & BlockChain
- Bridge Design
- Cisco Networking
- Digital Marketing SEO SMO
- Sixth Sense Robotics
- Water Rocket
- Mobile Robotics
Click here to find the details of the workshops and register for the same.
- Click hereto sign up and register for events.
- Kushal Sogani (Overall Coordinator): +91-8003231000
- Shubendu Sumbli (Public Relations): +91-9555910305
For further information from original website, click here.