Secret of Brain
The Brain Is the Biggest liar of all in the human body as it makes all of us think that we are having limited space as I do want to even tell you that there is nothing like unlimited in the word until if you don’t knows where it ends . The Brain is like a net And do even not kind of complex stuff as non-biology students know if not then they should not.
The Brain keeps thousands of secrets with are body like our real capacity, our real power or I should say strength and weakness, the matter is that knows all these thing but do tell us lie and shows the body an wrong data like I can run 1 KM in just 10 Min when I have been injured but my real strength is of running 1 KM in just 4 Minutes and the brain make my body think that being injured and running that much is still a good speed as according to research the human body perform 5% only of its actual capacity that doesn’t even means you can use 90% or 100% you can’t do it on your but your hormones and every human’s Intelligent Brain could use that secret of brain is fight and flight mode were the brain creates some or the other messages which make human use more than 60% of the brain and results in highest results which can be perform by the human body.
The Secret Of Brain Doesn’t Ends Here There Are some Facts Of Brain also which are such as follow:-
- It comprises 60% of fat and is one of the fattest organs in the human body.
- The human brain weighs 3 pounds.
- Human brain has the capacity to generate approximately 23 watts of power when awake.
- Of the total blood and oxygen that is produced in our body, the brain gets 20% of it.
- When the blood supply to the brain stops, it is almost after 8-10 seconds that the brain starts losing the consciousness.
- The brain is capable of surviving for 5 to 6 minutes only if it doesn’t get oxygen after which it dies.
- The blood vessels that are present in the brain are almost 100,000 miles in length.
- There are 100 billion neurons present in the brain.
- In early pregnancy, the neurons develop at an alarming rate of 250,000 per minute.
- As we grow older, we are unable to remember new things. According to the researchers in the US it is because the brain is unable to filter and remove old memories which prevent it from absorbing new ideas.